Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sonnet to Satan I

If seven deadly sins corrupt the soul,
Then mine must be impenetrably black.
To do evil has been my only goal.
What sins have you committed that I lack?

What did you do but refuse to serve man?
You wanted to serve only God instead.
And for your love God decided to ban
You from revolving 'round his holy head.

But I, however, worship only one
True god, and that true god is Me.
I spit upon the cross of his bright son.
I've never known mundane humility.

How much more deserving am I than you
To hold your name and your dominions rule.

3 comments:

  1. that was awesome, i like satan a lot. i ate a possum heart once, it tasted nice. we should get together, and throw virgins into my bonfire as a sacrifice to the neverending glory of satan

    love,
    Lord Darkshadow, of Silvermoon Keep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! That was too funny, you made me spit my drink out. Virgins. Like where the hell are you gonna find a virgin these days?

    Possum heart is okay, but have you tried armadillo testicles? Exquisite. Just try not to catch the leprosy, cause once you got them lesions all over your body, it sure as hell is hard to get a date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you mind if i use your sonnet for school

    ReplyDelete